How it Works
- When submitting the form, you will be required to provide a phone number. When it is time for your appointment, a Family Resource Consultant will call you from a private number.
- If you do not pick up, the Consultant will leave a voice message. However, they are not able to provide a call back number.
- After five minutes, a second call attempt will be made. If there is no answer, you will need to schedule a new appointment.
Be Prepared for Your Phone Appointment
Before your scheduled phone appointment, please have the following ready:
- Your full name and date of birth
- The parent’s 15-digit case number(s) and their date(s) of birth
- The child care provider’s 15-digit ID number, if applicable.
Phone calls are scheduled to last 30 minutes. An IAFC representative will call from a private number at your scheduled appointment times. We will make 2 attempts to reach you. If we are unable to reach you after 2 calls, your appointment will be cancelled and you will have to reschedule.
Please use the scheduler below to reserve your appointment. We look forward to assisting you!